Monday, March 9, 2009

Hot Tip #1: Cleaning your Crocs

Hot Tip: Clean your crocs w/ a magic eraser. It doesn’t hurt the plastic and makes them look as good as new!

Like most of you out there, I used to make fun of plastic shoes. How ridiculous looking, I thought. When I was in the market for good, boat-friendly shoes, I discovered that Crocs are slip resistant, non-marking and they float! These are 3 important features to boat friendly shoes. I opted for the standard clogs so that they wouldn’t fly off the back of my feet. Anyways, I quickly fell in love. They were super squishy and comfortable. As the summer became fall and fall became winter, my regimen of flip flops and crocs became less and less adequate. I then discovered Mammoth Crocs. Anyways, these are my favorite non-sexy shoes to date. They are ridic comfortable AND you can wear them barefoot like their summer counterparts. People look at me funny cuz I wear fuzzy light blue shoes. So anyways, during their hibernation this past summer, they fell under my basement stairs. Through some eyelash batting, I managed to convince my bf to dig them out. To his dismay, there was all kinds of crap on them, possibly caused by the spray painting that was done down there. So I took them up to the bathroom for a good magic eraser scrubbing and now they look FABULOUS. Another good example of why the Magic Eraser was one of the best things to ever happen to the cleaning supplies aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment